Monday, December 13, 2010

WELCOME

Welcome to Sassy Fit!!! Sassy Fit welcomes you to my personal journey on fitness and life. Fitness is my passion and I hope you will be able to take what I post with an open mind. Physical health is one element of being physically fit. The second is mental health, an element we tend not to think about as we strive to reach our fitness goals. My beginning journey into the fitness industry did not consist of being mentally fit. As a result, I struggled to reach my goals. Now since I know my emotional health is just as important, I have seen the transformations physically and mentally. As I continue this journey of being mentally and physically fit in this forever changing world I will bring you Sass and Motivation. Stay tuned for next post: "Change for 2011!"

Sassy Fit KD


No comments:

Post a Comment